Over the years, the NMC has evolved into an active national community of managers connected by regional and departmental networks across Canada. The community has become the voice for managers by:
- Promoting needs and interests of managers to decision makers;
- Enabling managers to connect and learn at events;
- Engaging and facilitating dialogue and the sharing of best practices; and
- Fostering communities of practice – managers learning from managers.
Our membership is broad and includes managers who manage people and/or money, and public servants who aspire to be managers.
In the region, managers are represented by Steering Committee members within their departments and agencies and are governed by its Charter and By-laws.
List of Events – Fiscal 2011-2012: please consult the Calendar of Events on our website for events happening in New Brunswick.
For information on our services, please contact our Regional Coordinator.
* If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page.